Category:



Here's a link to one of my favorite homeschooling helps websites, oklahomahomeschool.com. It is authored and hosted by Cindy Downes, a homeschooling expert if there ever was one. I value her thoughts, wisdom, experience, and especially the myriad of forms she makes available to ANYONE who will use them. Here are some of the topics she covers: Homeschooling Through Highschool, What is Homeschooling, Curriculum recommendations, etc.
Her curriculum recommendations I found especially interesting. She categorizes each subject by grade level and makes some of her favorite Curriculum recommendations. She has forms to print out on Field Trips, free Unit Studies , etc. While it's easy to be overloaded with forms, choosing the right ones can simplify things especially once those conventions roll around each year. I am so thankful for those like Cindy who are willing to share as much knowledge as we can handle to make this journey even more pleasurable than it already is, and as successful as possible.

If you're on Facebook, you may want to find her blog "How Do I Teach" and become a fan.

Comment (1)

Thank you, Kathy, for the kind words and recommendations!

My Blog List