Subscription Special for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

Category:


What more can I say than I believe this to be the BEST homeschooling magazine out there. In my house, it's read by both my husband and myself, cover to cover, more than once. Plus, I keep them all. To read again, of course! This would make a great gift for this time of year, or any time, but with their $7.95/year special they're running right now, I'd jump on it.

It is a Bibilically-based periodical that will keep the homeschooling fires burning, and maybe start a few new ones in your own circle of friends.

Preview the link, or go to their website to request a sample issue.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Special-Announcement-from-TOS-Magazine.html?soid=1101381905269&aid=VuGgVtu53GU


Blessings!

Comments (0)

My Blog List